- Public institutions of the National Regional Development Agency of Siauliai branch Regulations
- Statute of Public institution National Regions Development Agency
- Public institution of the National Regional Development Agency, contract establishing
Founders of the Public institution National Regions Development Agency
- Ministry of Public Administration Reforms and Municipal Affairs;
- Ministry of Environment;
- The European Committee under the Government of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Ministry of Economy;
- Ministry of Agriculture;
- Lithuanian Trade, Industry and Crafts Chamber Association.
Public institution National Regions Development Agency’s MAIN GOALS ARE:
- Influence the execution of the government’s economic and social development policy initiatives in regions;
- Encourage fomation of an infrastructure that corresponds to social, economic and environmental requirements;
- Promote implementation of measures to reduce standard of living, cultural, and education level differences in regions;
- Participate in supporting economic and social development in Lithuania’s regions, create long-term development programs.
To achieve these goals, the agency sets the following main objectives:
- Participate in the implementation of the regional development program policy of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Participate by supporting the implementation of economic and social development policy initiatives in regions;
- Inform the society about regional development, create a positive image of Lithuania’s development.
Since the 22nd of October 2011. Public institution National Regions Development Agency is a part of the Industry and Crafts Chamber Association.
Public organization National Regions Development Agency operates since 1999 and has a lot of experience in forming regional development policy by applying different intervention measures.
Since 2001 NRDA is a member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Local Economic and Employment Development Program’s (LEED) partners club. Since 2001 NRDA is a partner of the Baltic Sea Regional Development Agencies Association (BARDI). Since 2001 NRDA is an associate member of the European Association of Development Agencies (EURADA).
Since 2001 NRDA is successfully carrying out their activities. They implemented and participated in about 45 national and international projects.