- Public institutions of the National Regional Development Agency of Siauliai branch Regulations
- Statute of Public institution National Regions Development Agency
- Public institution of the National Regional Development Agency, contract establishing
Founders of the Public institution National Regions Development Agency
- Ministry of Public Administration Reforms and Municipal Affairs;
- Ministry of Environment;
- The European Committee under the Government of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Ministry of Economy;
- Ministry of Agriculture;
- Lithuanian Trade, Industry and Crafts Chamber Association.
Public institution National Regions Development Agency’s MAIN GOALS ARE:
- Make an influence to government’s economic and social development’s policy initiatives of region execution;
- Encourage social, economic and environmental requirements corresponding infrastructure formatting;
- Reduction of advocate life, cultures, and education level differences in regions measures implementation;
- Participate by supporting economic and social development in Lithuania’s regions, create long-term development programs.
To implement main goals, agency is seeking to following main objectives:
- Participate in the Republic of Lithuania regional development program policy’s implementation;
- Participate by supporting economic and social development policy’s initiatives implementation in regions;
- Inform society about regional development, create positive Lithuanian development’s image.
Since the 22nd October 2011. Public institution National Regions Development Agency becomes a part of Industry and Crafts Chamber Association.
Public organization National Regions Development Agency operates since 1999 and has a big bag of experience in formatting regional development policy’s program by application different intervention measures.
Since 2001 NRDA is economic collaboration and development organization (OECD) Local economic and employment development program’s (LEED) partners club member. Since 2001 NRDA is Baltic Sea regional development agencies association (BARDI) partner. Since 2001 NRDA is associated Europe’s regional development agencies association (EURADA) member.
Since 2001 NRDA successfully carrying out their activities and implemented and participated in about 45 national and international projects.